Ingredients (6 servings)
15 oz corn (canned), drained and rinsed
15 oz black beans (canned), drained and rinsed
11 oz Beyond Meat crumbles
1 avocado, sliced
2 tbsp taco mix
1 tbsp olive oil
10 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- Heat olive oil in a 12-inch pan over medium heat.
- Add the Beyond Meat crumbles to pan and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add half of the taco mix and 1/3 cup of water to the crumbles. Cook until most of the water has evaporated.
- Add beans, corn, and remaining taco mix to the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- While the taco filling cooks, heat up tortillas on a pan or microwave tortilla heater upper.
- Serve tacos topped with avocado slices and pico de gallo, tortillas served on the side.
Amount per serving
- 675 Calories (kcal)
- 14 Total Fat (g)
- 106 Total Carbohydrate (g)
- 22 Dietary Fiber (g)
- 7 Total Sugars (g)
- 37 Protein (g)